- Filing fees (as listed in the table below).
- Hearing fees. Hearing fees are payable after the hearing for each half day of hearing after the first day. The hearing fee for a half day hearing is currently $250.44.
Generally it is the responsibility of the plaintiff/applicant to pay the hearing fees. The invoice for the hearing fees will be sent to that party or their representative.
Filing fees are payable at the time or before documents are filed.
Upon downloading, please delete the red instructions from the document before filing.
Find out more about completing, filing and serving documents and paying the filing fee.
On this page:
- Frequently used forms
- Other forms
- Forms used when serving a defendant overseas (other than in Australia)
- Forms for a case involving a defendant in Australia (and the Trans-Tasman Proceeding Act 2010 Applies
- If you can't access these forms
Frequently used forms
Forms used when serving a defendant overseas (other than in Australia)
Forms for a case involving a defendant in Australia (and the Trans-Tasman Proceeding Act 2010 applies)
From 11 October 2013, new arrangements for resolving civil disputes with people in Australia came into effect. Arrangements under the Trans-Tasman Proceedings Act 2010 (external link) and associated Employment Court (Trans-Tasman Proceedings Act 2010) Amendment Regulations 2013 (external link) have made resolving civil disputes with people in Australia simpler, cheaper and more efficient.
Find out more about Trans-Tasman Proceedings (external link)
In addition to the Employment Court Regulations forms referred to in the tables above, the following forms should be used when a defendant (or in some cases, a witness) is in Australia and where the Trans-Tasman Proceedings Act 2010 applies:
If you can't access these forms
If you can't use these forms in Microsoft Word or can't open the PDF, you can find them online in Employment Court Regulations 2000 (external link)
Or go to the High Court Rules (external link)
This page was last updated: